11 Reasons Why Hydra, Greece Needs to be on
Your Vacation List Immediately
Written by Scott McGinnis | Goombay Tally
Blog | Goombaytally.com | Hydra, Greece
Let me be direct: there are essentially a
billion reasons why you should book your next vacation on the beautiful island
of Hydra, Greece. I will only write about a mere handful of them in this
article.
For example, if you really only needed one
(solid) reason to vacation in Hydra this summer, consider this: If you
are one of those health-conscience, “I have to watch my figure” tourists who
constantly worry about indulging a little too much on the local cuisine during
your lavish summer vacation and consequently, needing to sheepishly request a
lap belt extension from the airline flight attendant on the plane ride back
home; please consider planning your next trip to a beautiful island in Greece
called “Hydra” (pronounced ‘Eee-Dra’).
There are no cars, buses, or trains on the
island. That means you walk everywhere, and the last time I checked,
walking was really good for your health….
Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://goombaytally.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου